Friday 12 March 2010

What do you do if you can't walk your dog?

I have a poorly child today and she's proper poorly- not well enough to drag out walking the dogs. She's also too big to go in the buggy so we are stuck indoors.
Meanwhile I have two canines gagging for a walk. I know some dogs seem to do without for a day but mine have to at least go around the block for 20 mins or they got mad, and end up causing havoc and mayhem.
Luckily I have a local dog walker that I have used regularly over the last few years of pregnancy and new babies, and she kindly fits me in when she can, if I'm stuck.
Its well worth looking into dog walkers who may be able to help you in an emergency, before you need them.
Ask other dog owners who they use but make sure who ever you use is insured in case something goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment